Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Holding On


Holding On, originally uploaded by marrngtn (Manuel).

I am finally home from a full day at the Hospital with my dad. I
posted a picture from my Blackberry earlier today but, this was what I
wanted the picture to be. There are 42 years between my dad and I, we
are father and son, we are best friends, we are fathers and we are
men.

I will cherish the memories that we have had no matter what. My
regret is that I don't have a son to share my journey in life with.
My daughter is precious and I would not trade her for anything in this
entire world. However, as man and a son I do know there is a
difference in relationship between father and daughter and father and
son.

Pop I don't know where the road goes from here but I will walk as far
as I can with you until I know I can go no further.

No comments: