Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I am "Hooked" on this....



I love the mountains
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world [Les Stroud]
And all its sights and sounds
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da
I love the oceans
I love real dirty things [Mike Rowe]
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
And all its craziness
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da [Richard Machowicz]
I love tornadoes [Joshua Wurman]
I love arachnids [Bear Grylls]
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It's such a brilliant place
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da [Jamie Hyneman and Adam Savage]
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da [Stephen Hawking]
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da
Boom-dee-ah-da, boom-dee-ah-da

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Manuel, that's great that you're enjoying this clip.

I imagine you watch quite a few Discovery shows then? I'd like to give you a heads up... Shark Week 2008 is coming soon! There's going to be a brand new Mythbusters, Dirty Jobs, and more.

I suggest checking out the website:

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/sharkweek.html

Feel free to contact me for more info too... I work with Discovery and have the inside scoop. By the way, I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this... I figure you'd be happy to hear about it. Have a great day.

marrngtn (Manuel) said...

Shawn,

I watch so much Discovery Channel. I am looking forward to shark week.

Stop by anytime.......

Working for Discovery seems so interesting...

Unknown said...

Glad to hear it, Manuel! Dirty Jobs recently got nominated for an Emmy... I think it was a worthy nomination, no?

If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the Shark Yourself feature at the website:

http://dsc.discovery.com/convergence/sharkweek/shark-yourself/shark-yourself.html

Thanks for the warm reception, by the way. Have a nice day.

marrngtn (Manuel) said...

Dirty Jobs is another one of my favorite shows on Discovery....

My favorite line...."Why is there always a pit to clean?"